Update by user Dec 21, 2016

Thomas Kinnard

414-258-8684

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2016

my gutter glove system did not stop ice dams from forming and leaking inside my homes front room , damaging my walls and ceiling.I called the company and was told everything was find and that i was told to turn on the system 12 hours before it snowed, which i was not.

anything to get get out of paying for damage due to their product not working. I will not recommend this company or its products because they are garbage and worthless.

they are very good at blaming you for the product not working and failing and destroying your personal property.do not buy this junk

Review about: Gutter Glove Installation.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with GutterGlove?

Comments

thomas kinnard
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1273216

have not settled this yet they do not care has long has they got their money (my money)

Wolf Home Products - Review about Wolf Cabinets Hudson Cabinets from Nashua, New Hampshire Wolf Home Products "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..." Read more Behr decck stain Behr "During the very hot 2016 summer, I needed to restain my pool deck. I bought Behr Waterproofing Wood Stain, Terra Cotta color, with 5 years decks guarantee. I followed all..." Read more My VersaTube pole building collapsed! VersaTube "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..." Read more Congoleum - 5 years worn through Congoleum "The picture shows the wear from five years of use in a residence. I installed the tiles and they do work as advertised they are warmer than normal tile and..." Read more Lumber Liquidators - Morning Star Strand Bamboo splitting and cupping Lumber Liquidators "Purchased Morning Star solid wood Bamboo flooring for a house in Lake Arrowhead, Ca. It was installed in January 2016. Livingroom, two bedrooms, halls and family room. Now, in June,..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more Costco - Puppy in a grocery basket in the food court Costco "Sitting in the food court trying to enjoy our hot dogs there was a puppy sitting in a grocery cart? Where we are eating!!!. I asked an associate where i..." Read more